Welcome to Singleton Gym and Swim
Book your Visit
As of the 7th of December, Bookings for our group fitness classes* (*excluding SPIN) will NOT be required. All members will be able to check in directly at Reception for access to Group Fitness sessions.
Bookings will still be neccesary for our SPIN sessions, as the 1 per 4m Square rule is still in place.
A calendar listing all available days and times will appear. Bookings can be made up to three days in advance. Simply click on your chosen time slot, fill in the details and submit. You will receive an email confirmation.
Casual gym access and lap lane swimming does not require a booking, however please make yourself familiar with peak periods and avoid those times.
Singleton Gym and Swim is a premier aquatics and leisure facility that is part of the Singleton Active Group. Offering you a range of facilities and programs to meet your aquatic and wellness needs in Singleton, NSW.
We offer you a range of state-of-the-art facilities for the whole family to enjoy including a health club, group fitness classes, a seasonal 50m outdoor swimming pool, an indoor heated 25m pool, a 12.5m indoor heated programs pool, a hydrotherapy pool sauna and spa
Our centre is staffed by a friendly team of exercise, aquatics and customer service professionals who are here to ensure you have the best aquatics and leisure experience possible.
Due to the COVID-19 Guidelines, The Singleton Gym and Swim have placed restrictions on recreational swimming. Please refer to the guidelines provided and follow the direction of our Staff at all times.
Terms & conditions of Entry for recreational swimming:
- Leisure swimming is not available for children 3 years and over within the Hydrotherapy Pool. For Learn to Swim students, we ask parents to follow the direction of our teachers and ensure Students are using the correct entry/exit points when commencing/finishing Lessons.
- Use of the Indoor Toddler pool is restricted to a maximum capacity of 15.
- Use of the 25m Pool for recreational swimming is restricted to a maximum of 20 people and is only available during the following times:
- Tuesday/Thursday: 10am – 2pm
- Saturday/Sunday 1pm – 4pm
- Use of the Outdoor Feature pool for recreational swimming is restricted to 20 people.
- Use of the 50m Pool for recreational swimming is restricted to 30 people.
- Where possible, spectators are asked to remain outside of the facility or wait for students in the reception area to help reduce crowding.
- We remind families that NSW Health recommends showering at home to avoid use of community amenities.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be applied at all times.
- All casual visitors must sign in upon entry, including Fitness Passport holders.
The Outdoor and Children’s outdoor splash pool will open from Saturday the 3rd of October. We will continue to monitor the information provided to us by NSW health and adjust these restrictions as required. We thank you for your patience and guidance during this challenging time.
If you have any suggestions or feedback please don’t hesitate to request a feedback form from one of our Customer Service Staff.
We look forward to having you at Singleton Gym and Swim facility with us soon!
Singleton Active Community
Singleton Active offers all members of the community a way to partake in activities that embody strength, resilience and a positive approach to physical and emotional wellbeing.
Latest News VIEW ALL NEWS
It's World Diabetes Day this weekend!
This Saturday the 14th of November is World Diabetes Day. Read more from our qualified Exercise Physiologists about exercise and Diabetes today!
Why do so many people love group fitness?
What are Group Fitness and Wellness classes? And, why do so many people love this form of exercise!? Group Fitness and wellness classes are a group activity where people of all fitness levels can participate together in exercise to improve their health and wellbeing! Find out more about the types of Group Fitness classes avaialable today!
Round up for the community!
We are now rounding up at Singleton Gym & Swim! From today, you can now support your local community and those in need to access more community sport, leisure and recreation programs by rounding up any purchase at our facility to the nearest dollar!
Find out more about our local cause and who your donation will help today!
Improve your leg strength and fitness with Hydro Functional!
The team at Hydro Functional are offering ten Singleton members, the opportunity to participate in their FREE aquatic exercise and hydrotherapy program over the next six weeks*. Find out more today!
With 3 pools and programs to suit every need, you will find something to suit for fitness and leisure needs
Our Health Club allows you to work towards to fitness goals, in welcoming area with friendly helpful staff. Group Fitness classes and Personal Trainers to keep you on track.
We offer a Creche for you to leave your little ones in a fun and safe environment while you work on your fitness. **Creche will be closed from Midday on xmas eve 24/12/2019 and will reopen to regular creche hours on 6/1/2020**